I thought I’d start a little series about our trip to Orlando this past summer as I think we learned a lot of little things that can help anyone planning to visit.
– We visited Universal Studios Florida & Univesral’s Islands of Adventure, Disney World (all 4 main parks + Blizzard Beach & Disney Springs), Seaworld, and Aquatica.
– This was my first trip to Orlando (and its parks), but have previously been to Disneyland & California Adventures when I was much younger.
– This was Mr. Foozy’s second trip to Orlando (and its parks). He went about 10 years ago when he was 19 with his parents and younger brother.
– We stayed for 10 days at two hotels.
– We do not currently have any children (minus miss Boba Kitty who came with us) and so this series is more adult oriented.
Now that you guys have gotten the feel of this trip, I’ll get more into the overview of this series and then I’ll give an overview of the trip. So I will be breaking this series up into the following posts (hyperlinks will be added once the posts are published):
– Overview: You’re here, silly!
– Tickets, Hotels, Travel, & Planning
– Universal Studios Florida & Univesral’s Islands of Adventure
– Disney World Parks: Epcot, Magic Kingdom, Hollywood Studios, & Animal Kingdom
– Disney Dining
– “Proposal” in Cinderella’s Castle
– Blizzard Beach & Disney Springs
– Seaworld & Aquatica
– Express Passes & Fast Passes: Are they worth it?
– Disney Magic: App, Extras, & That Something Extra
*Please note, I may not actually write the series in order as I believe most posts will make sense as stand alone entries.
Congratulations! You’ve made it through a wall of text! Haha so now I’ll get into a brief overview of the trip with some pictures to break things up.
First hidden Mickey of the trip!